We were very excited to launch Open House to the community on 5 May, a brand new website which introduces the College to Grade 6 students and their families.
Open House is full of engaging information for Grade 6 students to enjoy and grow in confidence about starting secondary school. Through virtual tours, a ‘Treasure Hunt’, videos, handy tips and FAQs, families will discover their future as a CMC student.
Combined with on-campus tours of Coolock and transition experiences during May for Grade 6 students, we are ensuring that incoming students and families have the information and experiences they need for successful transition to secondary school, even in the worst-case scenario of lockdown.
Explore the Coolock and St Mary’s virtual tours and answer the Treasure Hunt questions for your chance to win some great prizes!
- AirPods – three to be won
- Full Sport Uniform pack
- Uniform pack
- Full Winter Academic Uniform pack
- Soft Shell Jacket & Hat pack
- Blazer & Tie pack
- Hat & Tie pack
- School Bag & Hat pack
Treasure Hunt Competition ends on Wednesday 19 May 2021.
FIND YOUR FUTURE
It is an exciting time to be considering enrolment at Catherine McAuley College. In 2021, the College will forge ahead with construction of the exciting new sports hub and growing our reGEN program for a sustainable future. Discover STEAM, integrated learning, instrumental music, the agriculture program and more…
Following the experiences of 2020 and early 2021, we are investing in online platforms to support learning, wellbeing and staying connected as a community.
Open and transition events this year include both on-campus and interactive online opportunities:
- Visit Virtual Open House
- Tours of the Coolock Campus, Junortoun
- Transition sessions for Grade 6 students at Coolock
Families interested in enrolment for 2022 and beyond, are warmly invited to visit our College for a tour. Regular tours on Tuesdays at 5pm and Fridays at 9am during term.
KEY DATES FOR YEAR 7, 2022
- Enrolments Open: Wednesday 24 March 2021
- Virtual Open House Launch: online 5 May 2021
- Enrolments Close: Monday 21 June 2021 for Year 7, 2022
- Enrolment Offers: will be sent in the week commencing Monday 12 July 2021
- Offer Acceptances: accept your offer no later than Friday 23 July 2021
- Year 7 Parent Information Evening: Monday 6 December 2021
- Year 7 Orientation Day: Tuesday 7 December 2021