During the transition journey, we will provide a series of events and opportunities for you and your child to find out more about the College. These include transition visits to the school, Coolock Campus tours and exploring our virtual resources online, especially our exciting new Open House.
Throughout the transition process, we will endeavour to collect as much information as possible about your child’s learning and social needs, before they begin secondary school.
Families considering enrolment at Catherine McAuley College for 2022 and beyond are warmly invited to bring their child for a tour of the Coolock Campus. Walk around with members of our Leadership Team and ask as many questions as you like.
Booking is essential for these COVID-safe tours.
Note that if tours are cancelled in line with COVID-safe regulations, we will contact you as soon as tours become possible again.
- Enrolments Open: Wednesday 24 March 2021
- Virtual Open House Launch: online 5 May 2021 Watch video
- Enrolments Close: Monday 21 June 2021 for Year 7, 2022
- Enrolment Offers: will be sent in the week commencing Monday 12 July 2021
- Offer Acceptances: accept your offer no later than Friday 23 July 2021
- Year 7 Parent Information Evening: Monday 6 December 2021
- Year 7 Orientation Day: Tuesday 7 December 2021
Visit the Open House website to discover more about starting Year 7 at Catherine McAuley College.
Your Grade 6 child may also like to view this video about Beginning Year 7 at Catherine McAuley College, in the words of current students.
Please contact Mrs Audra Petri, College Registrar for more information.
Phone: 03 5445 9100