Our goal is to assist our students to develop the skills, knowledge, attitudes and behaviours that will enable them to be resilient, persistent, adaptable, flexible, and enterprising and have the capability to manage their own career throughout their lives.
Careers services provided by the College include:
- career counselling
- career coaching/education/planning
- employment services/job placement/ teaching job hunting strategies
- resume and cover letter preparation
- coordinating work education, school based apprenticeships
- administering and interpreting vocational assessment
- subject selection advice
- course information
The Careers staff at Catherine McAuley College have formal postgraduate careers qualifications, are members of the Careers Industry Council of Australia and comply with the Professional Standards for Australian Career Development Practitioners. Our programs are developed in line with the Victorian Careers Curriculum Framework.
Find out more at CMC Careers and Pathways