Keeping Kids Safe Online Webinar available until 8 May21/04/2020
Updated 4 May 2020
Did you miss Tuesday’s Cyber Safety Webinar? You can still watch it up to Friday 8 May. Great tips on how to keep your child safe online: https://www.cybersafetyproject.com.au/replay2804.html
FEEDBACK PLEASE: If you have already viewed the webinar, or once you have seen it, we would appreciate your feedback via a short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CSPBendigo
21 April 2020
Cyber Safety Project – Keeping Kids Safe Online Webinar
As part of the Cybersafety Working Group, CMC partners with the Bendigo Community Health Service, local agencies and other schools.
We highly recommend this upcoming free webinar as an opportunity for parents and carers to increase their knowledge of cyber safety.
Bendigo Community Health Services present
Cyber Safety Project
FOR PARENTS AND CARERS
Do you feel ready to help your child navigate the online world?
JOIN OUR FREE ONLINE WEBINAR
Tuesday 28 April, 2020 from 7.30pm to 8.30pm online.
Register: Cyber Safety Project
We asked 2387 young people in Bendigo about online safety and this is what we found:
- Young people said “I would like to talk about how to keep safe on the internet” with their parents/carer.
- 45% of young people would seek help from a parent/carer if threatened online.
- Young people want more parent education and awareness about online safety and cyberbullying.
Cyber Safety Project expert Sam Macauley will run this free 60-minute webinar to help parents and carers:
- Discover the ins and outs of online and social media platforms uch as Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat & TikTok.
- Uncover mobile apps and games that can be potentially harmful.
- Explore ways to foster positive digital experiences for children.
- Discuss ways to manage digital wellbeing for children at home.
Want to know more?
- Contact our Health Promotion team member Siobhan Sullivan at SiobhanSullivan@bchs.com.au or call 5406 1200.
Connect with us: www.bchs.com.au
Download the BCHS Cyber Safety Webinar flyer