Canteens at both campuses22/01/2021
Canteen facilities are available at both the Coolock and St Mary’s campuses.
The canteen menu and instructions on how to order are available in PAM. Please note the following information:
- Both canteens will be open for the Year 7s and Year 12s for their first day on Friday 29 January and then for all year levels from Monday 1 February.
- Please note that EFTPOS facilities are available ($5.00 minimum). The canteen also accepts cash.
- A range of hot and cold options is available, utilising fresh local produce to produce in-house, healthy choices including salad sandwiches/wraps/rolls, burgers, pasta, curry and rice dishes, as well as standard canteen fare.
- The canteen caters for special dietary requirements, e.g. gluten free, but needs to be ordered in the morning.
- No nuts or known high-risk allergens used in the canteens.
- Cold drinks and icy poles are also available.
- Specials change daily. Prices are clearly advertised on whiteboards at the canteens.
- If desired, orders can be submitted using brown paper bags before the end of recess. Orders need to be clearly marked with the student’s name and year level. Money must be enclosed for order to be accepted.
- If students, or families, have any queries, please see or contact the friendly canteen staff.