Years 10 and 11: End-of-Year Exams24/10/2022
THURSDAY 10 – FRIDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2022
In Weeks 6 and 7 of Term 4, Thursday 10 to Friday 18 November, Years 10 and 11 students will undertake their End-of-Year Exams.
During the week starting Monday 14 November, Year 11 VCAL and Year 10 Applied Learning students will be on Structured Workplace Learning.
It is important that all Years 10 and 11 students and their parents/carers take notice of the following details relating to the exam period.
Exam timetables will be emailed to students the week prior to exams. At the same time, exam timetables will be uploaded to the CMC Exam Page and will be accessible via the following link: CMC Exams – Home.
- Students are only required on campus if they are completing an exam or studying in the library, prior to or in between exams.
- Students are required to wear full summer uniform to each of their exams and bring their student ID cards to each of their exams. Students who are not in correct uniform need to obtain a uniform pass by attending the General Office prior to their exam with a note from their parent/carer.
- Students should arrive at their exams early and ensure that they put their bags, phones and/or smart watches in their lockers. All examination rooms will have a clock visible to all students.
- Any students caught cheating, behaving inappropriately or seen with a mobile phone/smart watch, will be asked to leave the exam room and report to their Year Level Leaders.
- Exams will not be rescheduled for students who are absent due to illness, medical appointments, holidays etc.
Mr Stephen Evans, Year 10 Interdisciplinary Learning Leader