Year 10 and Year 11 Mid-year Exams20/05/2022
Monday 6 to Friday 10 June 2022
Our Years 10 and 11 Semester 1 Examinations will take place from Monday 6 June to Friday 10 June. Examinations provide students with an opportunity to demonstrate their learning and practise skills that prepare them for the structure of Units 3 and 4 examinations.
Please note the following important details relating to the exam period:
- Exam timetables will be emailed to students the week prior to exams.
- Students are only required onsite if they are completing an exam or attending a Unit 3 class. Students are permitted to study in the library, prior to or in between exams.
- Students are required to wear full winter uniform to each of their exams and bring their student ID cards to each of their exams. Students who are not in correct uniform need to report to the General Office prior to their exam, with a note from a parent/carer to obtain a uniform pass.
- Students should arrive at their exams early and ensure that they put their bags and phones in lockers.
- Any students caught cheating, behaving inappropriately or seen with a mobile phone, will be asked to leave the exam room and report to their Year Level Learning Leaders.
- Year 11 students with a clash between a Unit 1 exam and a Unit 3 class are to attend their exam, as a priority.
- Exams will not be rescheduled for students who are absent due to illness, medical appointments, holidays etc.
We wish our students every success with these examinations.
Year 12 students
Classes as per an adjusted timetable, which will be on SIMON for them for the week.
Applied Learning students Years 10 – 12
Attending Structured Workplace Learning for the week.
St Mary’s Semester 2
St Mary’s students will commence Semester 2 timetables on Monday 13 June. These timetables will be emailed to them next week.