VET arrangements 202308/02/2023
Vocational Education and Training (VET) program information
- Monday – Building and Construction at Bendigo TAFE
- Tuesday – Electrotechnology at Bendigo TAFE
- Wednesday & Thursday – Automotive, Engineering and Building Construction at Bendigo Senior Secondary College, Beauty Services at Bendigo TAFE
- Wednesday & Thursday – Animal Studies and Agriculture at Trade Training Centre Coolock
- Various days – Sports and Recreation, Allied Health and Kitchen Operations at St Mary’s
Students completing VET animal studies, agriculture and beauty services will need to meet the bus at the top of Wright Street. The bus will depart from Wright Street at 8.50am and 10.20am.
Students completing VET subjects at Bendigo Senior College are required to meet at the bottom of Wright Street, where they will meet a CMC staff member and walk as a group. Students are required to wear safety boots to classes each week, they will not be allowed to participate if they do not have their boots.
Please refer to the scheduled times below.
Wednesday 10.35am-1pm and Thursday 8.55am- 11am
Certificate II Building Construction 1 & 2
Certificate II Automotive 1 & 2
Certificate II Automotive 3 & 4
Wednesday 8.55am-11am and Thursday 10.35am-1pm
Certificate II Building Construction 3 & 4
Certificate II Engineering 1 & 2
Certificate II Engineering 3 & 4
Any questions throughout the year may be directed to Madeline Halstead- Applied Learning Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or 5445 9100.