Speaking Insights: From Diagnosis to OAM12/02/2021
A PERSONAL AUTISM JOURNEY
Past student and renowned Autistic Self Advocate Daniel Giles OAM and his father Daryl Giles will be presenting From Diagnosis to OAM – A Personal Autism Journey on Wednesday 24 February 2021 at 7.00pm.
The presentation will be of special interest to:
- Educators working with autistic students
- Carers of autistic people
- Parents of autistic children
- Family members
The session will run for approx. 2 hours plus question time.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Professional (includes certificate for professional development purposes): AUD$60*
- Individuals on the Autism Spectrum, family members and other: $30*
Book tickets: www.trybooking.com/BOILP