Samoa Immersion Fundraising Dinner at New China22/03/2019
Need a night out? Enjoy a Chinese smorgasbord? Want to release your inner rock star?
Or do you simply want to make the world a better place?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have the perfect offer for you!!
Come join the Samoa Immersion team on Monday 1 April, at New China for Chinese food, laughter, singing and games! Everyone is welcome, this is a family-friendly event.
- Where: New China Restaurant, 1 View Point, Bendigo 3550
- When: Monday 1 April, 6.30pm – 9pm
- Food: Chinese Smorgasbord!
- Non-Alcoholic event: This is a family friendly event; no alcohol is allowed and no BYO.
- Cost: $20 per person
- Payment: Pay at the door as entry
- Raffle Tickets: $2
RSVP: If interested please email Brianna or Gemma using the email below, before Saturday 30 March. Please specify in the email how many people are attending and if there are any special dietary requirements (i.e. gluten free, vegetarian).