Return to Onsite Learning08/10/2020
On Monday 12 October all students return to onsite learning. Mr Brian Turner, Principal has prepared a video message to families – see below.
Students and families are asked to read the Student Information prior to returning to school and follow the instructions in order to keep our community safe:
Topics covered in this video include:
- COVID guidelines
- Year 7s
- Transition from remote learning
- GAT congratulations
- VCAA – reporting on VCE grades and accounting for impact of remote learning
- Confusion around adjusted return and pastoral support
- Refund for 2020 – Details to be confirmed
- reGEN and what that means for CMC in 2021 and onwards
Thank you for support.
Mr Brian Turner, Principal