Resource Collection: make a booking for 15 or 16 April07/04/2020
We understand that students may have belongings at school that need to be collected to allow opportunities for learning. Please understand the responsibility of the College to maintain safe social distancing measures throughout this process.
Should you wish to collect items from the College we ask that you please book a time – see details below.
- Dates: 15 and 16 April
- Locations: St Mary’s Campus or Coolock
- Time: between 9.00am and 3.30pm.
- Parents and Carers will need to book a time for resource collection.
- Bookings will be open to parents from Friday 10 April at 9am.
- Booking time indicates authorised access to the College allowing students to retrieve required resources from their locker. The teacher you book with may differ from booking.
- Please follow signage and direction of staff members when making resource collections.
- To make a booking, please log in to PAM and book through the Parent/Teacher function.