Pastoral Planning Day13/12/2019
THURSDAY 30 JANUARY 2020, 9am – 5pm
For students in Years 7 – 12 at Coolock Campus, McIvor Highway, Junortoun.
All students, with their parents/carers are to attend a 15-minute appointment with their Learning Mentor to set goals and ensure they have the best possible start to the 2020 school year.
Learning Mentors serve as ‘champions’ for the students. They collaborate with key staff to nurture the learning and pastoral care of the students and support each student’s individual needs.
BEFORE PASTORAL PLANNING DAY
Bookings are made via the Parent Access Module (PAM) for a 15-minute mentor meeting. Refer to the attached information sheet for booking assistance or go straight to your PAM account at pam.cmc.vic.edu.au.
While you are making your booking please also confirm:
- Medical profile
- Permission to Film or Photograph
- ICT Acceptable Use Agreement
AT PASTORAL PLANNING DAY
- Students and parents will meet with a staff member to set learning goals for 2020.
- Individual portraits for the formal school photos will be taken. Students are to wear full summer uniform (no jumpers for photo). Hair at shoulder length or longer must be tied up. Refer to the website for full College uniform and grooming requirements.
- Students will receive their timetable.
- Students will receive their locker number.
- Years 7 - 9 students may choose to bring their books and set up for Day 1.
- Ask questions about urban buses and have bus passes processed.
- If at the time of ordering you selected the option to collect your booklist items, Campions will have these ready for you.
- Collection for all students, from Years 7 - 12, is taking place at Coolock on Pastoral Planning Day.
LAPTOPS & ICT ASSISTANCE
- Year 7 and Year 10 students collect laptops.
- Anyone may ask software or technical questions.