Parent Information Evening and Orientation Day25/11/2021
Parent Information Evening
Monday 6 December 2021 | 6.00 – 7.30pm
McAuley Square, Coolock Campus – McIvor Highway, Junortoun
Please park in the Coolock Visitor and Staff Carparks
- 6.00pm Arrival – please be seated in McAuley Square
- 6.15pm Welcome, Mr Tim Edwards, Acting Principal
Student-led Acknowledgement of Country and Prayer
- 6.30pm Pastoral Care Structure/Learning Mentors
- Activities Program
- Pastoral Planning Day
- Expectations, Uniform and School-wide Positive Behaviour Support (SWPBS)
- 7.00pm Optional Tour, Q & A and Farewell
Please click the link below to register for the Parent Information Evening. Parents and Carers attending will be required to be fully vaccinated and present their COVID-19 digital certificate to staff.
Register for the Parent Information Evening
Tuesday 7 December 2021 | 9.30am – 2.30pm
Catherine McAuley College, Coolock Campus, McIvor Hwy, Junortoun
Students visit Catherine McAuley College and spend the day as a Year 7 student.
A barbecue lunch will be provided.
Students from Bendigo Catholic Primary Schools will be transported to and from their Primary school. Students will be picked up from their primary school at approximately 9.10am and returned to their primary school from 2.30pm onwards.
Students from schools other than Bendigo Catholic Primary schools are asked to arrange their own transport.
WHAT TO WEAR AND BRING
- Students are to wear PE Uniform
- Small bag or backpack with morning tea and a drink bottle
- Pencil case with a pen and pencil
- Barbecue lunch will be provided, however, children are welcome to bring their own lunch if preferred.
Year 7, 2022 | Parent Evening & Orientation Day flyer