Parent Forum with renowned speaker Sonya Karras13/04/2022
Monday 16 May 2022
Sonya Karras of Whole New World has a long association with Catherine McAuley College and so far this year has presented highly-engaging sessions to Years 7, 8, 9 and 12.
We have been fortunate to secure Sonya for an evening session on Monday 16 May, providing the opportunity for parents and carers to become informed about a range of current topics relating to the welfare of young people, including: ways parents and carers can be involved in making sure their children party safely, vaping and e-cigarettes and more…
- When: Monday 16 May 2022, 7 – 8.30pm
- Where: Marian Centre, St Mary’s Campus, Barkly St, Bendigo
- Who: Renowned speaker Sonya Karras presents “A Whole New World”
Sonya Karras Parent/Carer Forum covers:
- The inside info on partying
- Vaping and e-cigarettes: the myths, the law, the attraction and the effects for young people and families
- Ways parents and carers can be involved in making sure their children party safely
- Safe parties at home
- Staying informed and up to date
- Resources for further information
The Parent Forum is free. Registration is not essential but appreciated to assist us with planning and resources.
This event will be run in line with COVID-safe regulations in place on the day of the event. Attendees are asked to comply with these requirements for the safety of all in our community.