‘Living Mercy’ 2020 – College Magazine10/12/2020
I am delighted to present Living Mercy 2020, our digital College Magazine in ePub format (link below). I suspect that future generations will be drawn to this magazine as a chronicle of an extraordinary year.
This is our second digital edition, in line with the College’s reGEN commitment to sustainability and protecting the environment. It includes special interactive features, including links to additional stories, photos and videos.
The viewing notes below provide tips for reading the ePub. Enjoy!
Mr Brian Turner, Principal
- All efforts have been made to optimise the viewing experience across various platforms, however viewing may vary between devices — desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Load time may vary depending on internet connection available and device capabilities.
- On mobile, use two fingers to “pinch zoom” in on text area of interest. Double tap the screen to return to fit to screen view.
- If a page is sluggish, wait a few seconds (don’t touch any of the buttons to go back or forward). This should allow time for the page to load and create the cache for viewing.
- Another option may be to click forward and then come back to the previous page as the cache will have been made quite quickly.
- The ePub cannot be downloaded.
Cover Design Competition
Thank you to everyone who submitted entries to the Magazine Cover Design Competition. It was very difficult to choose with so many creative designs. Congratulations to Zachary McCarty (Year 12) on his winning photo, which appears on the 2020 cover.
Congratulations also to those who received Honourable Mentions: Danika Wagner (Year 10); Claire Darke (Year 7); Jessica Carroll (Year 11); Lara Bish (Year 10); and Isaac Richardson (Year 12)