Impressive individual and team results at Cross Country22/05/2019
Congratulations to all the students who competed at the recent Sandhurst Cross Country event which was held at Sebastian Harness Racing Club on Tuesday 21 May. It was a cool but calm day for all, and conditions were perfect.
SCHOOL SPORT VICTORIA: SANDHURST DIVISION
All competitors ran exceptionally well and we had some great results, both individually and as a team.
Listed below are the runners that placed in the top 10 of their Age Group:
- Hannah Maher: 3rd – 15Yr Girls
- Matthew Noden: 5th – 15yr Boys
- Isabel Nihill: 6th – 16yr Girls
- Bernard Nihill: 6th – 14yr Boys
- Henry McCarthy: 6th – 16yr Boys
- Eli Pearce: 7th – 15yr Boys
- Harrison Kelly: 7th – 14yr Boys
- Tobie Travaglia: 7th – 13yr Boys
- Maddison Vaughan: 7th – 13yr Girls
- Macey O’Shea: 8th – 15yr Girls
- Daniel Noden: 8th – 13yr Boys
- Phoebe Maher: 8th – 13yr Girls
- Jack Byrne: 9th – 13yr Boys
- Sasha Pearce: 9th – 13yr Girls
- Liam O’Brien: 10th – 15yr Boys
- Bella Ladd: 10th – 15yr Girls
Our Team results were also impressive, with the following teams finishing in the top 3:
- 13yr Boys Team
- 15yr Boys Team
- 15yr Girls Team
- 13yr Girls Team
- 14yr Boys Team
- 16yr Girls Team
Congratulations to ALL of our representatives on a fantastic day. Your effort, positive attitude and determination to do your best was outstanding.
Special thanks to Mrs Powell who officiated at one of the checkpoints for the day.
TEAM: Tylah Armato, Dylan Arnold, Jake Austin, Jack Byrne, Shaye Couch, Caitlin Evans, Joshua Evans, Kalan Hand, Harrison Kelly, Bella Ladd, Hannah Maher, Phoebe Maher, Henry McCarthy, Harry McKinley, Bernard Nihill, Isabel Nihill, Varlee Nihill, Daniel Noden, Matthew Noden, Liam O’Brien, Macey O’Shea, Eli Pearce, Sasha Pearce, Harry Roberts, Eh Khu Shee, Pearl Sullivan, Tobie Travaglia, Hannah Tyndall, Maddison Vaughan