Important Reporting, Subject Selection and PST Interview Information28/06/2019
On Thursday, an email was sent to all parents and carers regarding Assessment & Reporting, the Subject Selection Process and Parent/Student/Teacher Interviews. You can download a copy of this letter below.
Reports can also be accessed at any time through the Parent Access Module: PAM.
Subject Information Evening
- Compulsory for current Years 8, 9 & 10 students with their parents and carers
- Monday 22 July from 6 – 9pm
- Marian Centre Gymnasium, St Mary’s Campus, Barkly Street
Parent/Student/Teacher Interviews (Current Years 7 – 12)
- Thursday 1 August 4 – 8pm
- Friday 2 August 9 – 4pm
- Marian Centre Gymnasium, St Mary’s Campus, Barkly Street.
Note Friday 2 August is a Pupil Free Day
Mrs Karen Lichnovsky, Learning & Teaching Director – Coolock
Mr Matthew Angove, Learning & Teaching Director – St Mary’s