Healthy Headspace Workshops28/06/2019
Headspace is offering a series of skills-based workshops designed to provide you with tools for maintaining a healthy headspace.
- 22/07/19 – Sleeping Well and Physical health
- 29/07/19- Mindfulness and Relaxation
- 05/08/19- Communicating with Confidence
- 12/08/19- Understanding and Accepting myself
- 19/08/19- Understanding my Anger
- 26/08/19- Managing my Feelings
What: FREE workshops, come to all or come to the workshops which interest you!
When: Sessions will run at 4pm-5pm on Monday afternoons from the 22nd of July for 6 weeks! Coffee, tea and snacks provided.
Where: Headspace Bendigo 78-80 Pall mall
Limited places available: Please RSVP by phoning reception on 54345345.
headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health
Download the Healthy Headspace Workshops Term 3 flyer