Health and Wellbeing07/04/2020
Students should remember to take breaks – perhaps plan to take the normal recess and lunchtime time to step away from the screen.
When video conferencing, students are not required to wear their college uniform, but may choose to do so. Students should wear appropriate clothing in line with the College policies for casual clothes days.
Support for students and families during this period of uncertainty is crucial. The CMC Student Wellbeing website will connect you to a range of support on a variety of topics, and additional external links are provided below.
Remember that your child’s’ Learning Mentor and Year Level Learning Leaders are important contacts for you and your child with regard to their wellbeing.
Learning Mentors and the Year Level Learning Leaders can be contacted via email.
- How to talk to your teenager about coronavirus
- How to deal with uncertainty during coronavirus
- 10 Ways to take care of yourself during coronavirus
- Ways to Relax
- Coping during coronavirus
- Australian Parenting Website: Raising Children Network: https://www.parentingrc.org.au/programs/raising-children-network