headspace webinar for parents and carers to support young people’s mental health through COVID-1919/11/2020
headspace Bendigo in partnership with headspace National, are hosting a webinar for parents and carers of young people to support their mental health through COVID-19.
Information presented will:
- Strengthen your understanding of mental health and mental health literacy.
- Build skills and strategies to support the mental health and wellbeing of your young person, including their transition to work and study.
- Build awareness of local, state and national supports available to young people.
- Showcase local headspace centre community resources.
The webinar will consist of a presentation on youth mental health, followed by a panel with guest speakers.
- Wednesday 2 December 2020
- 7 – 8.15 pm AEDT
How do I register?
After you have registered, you will receive an email confirmation from Eventbrite which will include the Zoom meeting link to access the webinar on the evening.
For more information email: headspaceSchools@headspace.org.au