Coolock Term 2 Reflections
Thanks to everyone for your great work this term. Our students have undertaken a wide range of activities and we congratulate them on their efforts both inside and outside of the classroom. The following isn’t exhaustive or in any particular order, but it does identify some of the great things that have occurred:
- Excellent learning opportunities for our students
- Year 9 Camp
- ANZAC Service
- Transition Day and enrolment sessions
- Parent/Student/Teacher Interviews
- Catherine McAuley Story sessions
- Domain events and activities
- Sport opportunities and achievements
- Seussical the Musical – Year 9 Production
- Athletics Carnival
- Reconciliation Mass and activities
- Vinnies Winter Appeal and Rug Up Day
… and so many other things as well!
We concluded the term with an excellent assembly that was led by our Student Representative Council (SRC). The assembly focussed on our Mercy Values of Compassion and Justice and celebrated many great achievements this term. Two highlights were the musical performances, a solo by Grace Miles-Forbes performing Count on me and our Junior Band Performing Danza Africana.
We hope that everyone has a safe and rest-filled break.
Mr Tim Edwards, Deputy Principal – Coolock