Be COVID ready this winter23/05/2023
With increasing levels of illness affecting students, families and staff in our community it is timely to remind ourselves about how we can protect ourselves and others. The information below is from the Victorian Department of Health (20 April).
With the cold weather approaching and waned immunity in the community, together, we can take some steps to be prepared for winter by:
- Getting your 2023 booster dose
- Collecting free rapid antigen tests from your local council
- Checking with your GP if you are eligible for COVID medicines
- Letting fresh air in by opening doors and windows
- Wearing a mask in crowded spaces, especially around vulnerable people
- Staying at home if you have symptoms or test positive
Stay well with these 6 simple steps to protect yourself and others.