Pastoral Planning Day16/12/2018
All students, with their parents/carers, are allocated a 20-minute appointment with their Learning Mentor to ensure they have the best possible start to the 2019 school year. Attendance is compulsory.
Students must wear full summer uniform, as formal school photos will be taken.
Learning Mentor Meeting Bookings open 4pm Wednesday 19 December 2018
Parents and carers will receive an email with further information on Wednesday afternoon, 19 December.
Bookings are required for the 20-minute pastoral meetings and should be made through the Parent Access Module (PAM) pam.cmc.vic.edu.au. Bookings open on 4pm Wednesday 19 December.
All students, from Year 7 to Year 12, will have their meetings at the Coolock Campus, Junortoun.
Pastoral Meetings with Staff
Students and parents will meet with a staff member to:
- receive important information for starting the year
- have their locker allocated and the opportunity to set up ready for Day 1
- set learning goals.
If at the time of ordering you selected the option to collect your booklist items, these can be collected from Campion at the Coolock Campus in Junortoun.
Collection for all students, from Years 7 – 12, is taking place at this one location.
Arthur Reed Photos will be taking formal school photos on the Pastoral Planning Day.
Students are to wear full summer uniform (no jumpers for photo). College uniform and grooming requirements apply.
UNIFORM AND GROOMING REQUIREMENTS
- Hair should be neat and tidy.
- Any student whose hair is at shoulder length or longer, regardless of gender, needs to tie their hair up.
- Boys should be clean shaven.
- Dyed hair should be within the natural hair colour range.
- A maximum of two plain silver or gold sleepers, no bigger than a five cent piece, or two small plain silver or gold studs may be worn in each ear. Spacers are not permitted.
- The wearing of any material in a facial and/or tongue piercing is not allowed.
- A plain neck-chain may only be worn if it includes a small cross, crucifix or Christian medallion. No other form of visible jewellery is allowed.
Tattoos: must not be visible.
Dress Length: on the knee.
Makeup: is not worn at Coolock (Junortoun). Students at St Mary’s (Barkly St) may wear minimal makeup.