Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions it was not possible to hold our usual Transition Days in May for Year 7 2021.
To discover as much as possible in the meantime, we recommend that families:
- Register their ‘Expression of Interest for enrolment in Year 7 2021’ to receive enrolment and transition updates and hear about opportunities to visit the College as soon as this becomes possible.
- Visit the ‘Enrolment for 2021’ page for an Enrolment Application Form and all the information you need.
- Watch the video below to see how our current Year 7 students have settled in to life at CMC.
- Browse this website to find out more about the countless opportunities that the College has to offer,
Key Enrolment & Transition Dates
FOR YEAR 7, 2021
- Enrolments Open: Wednesday 18 March 2020
- Transition Days: Cancelled until further notice
- Enrolments Close: Friday 12 June 2020 is the closing date for enrolment applications for Year 7 in 2021
- Enrolment offers: will be sent by Monday 13 July 2020
- Enrolment Acceptance: sign and return by Friday 31 July 2020
- Transition Meetings: Wednesday 26 & Thursday 27 August 2020 (subject to change)
- Year 7 Parent Information Evening: Monday 9 December 2020
- Year 7 Orientation Day: Tuesday 10 December 2020
Please contact Mrs Audra Petri, College Registrar for more information.
Phone: 03 5445 9100